Tuesday 19 July 2011

New! :)

Hello people! Apa khabar? Hehe... I'm the admin for this blog. In other words, I'm the author and owner of this blog. This blog is created solely for the purpose of making money.

Ever heard of online business? Well, in this era of advanced technology, there's many new innovative way to make money instantly without going out from the comfort of your house. Now, you can do it indoors. So, no sweat eiy? :)

So, let me direct to you about the business I'm in now. I'm a student still, and I've recently joined an online business called the 'Kelab Jutawan'. Just click on this link http://www.kelabjutawan.org/index.php?ref=pixel for more information. :)

This business is somewhat of a downline business. First, you must register and make a payment amounting to RM100. After you had done that and done with all the form filling. You then need to promote your link(which will be given later after you register) to any social networking sites. I recommend Facebook. :) Easiest way to attract people :) If you had managed to make people join under you. You will receive commission amounting to RM50 per person. Then after that person under you had managed to find other person as their downline. You will also received RM20 as commission. So, the more the merrier kan? :)

So people, let's start now. If you're interested. Do tell me. Just leave a comment here or give me a shout in my shoutbox! :)

Thank you for following back! Have a nice day :)

No comments: