Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hallo!!!!!!!!!!! World! :)

Hai Hai Worrrrrrrrlld! Hai Dunia!! And Heeelllloooo new followers! :) I appreciate all of you following back kays! ^^,

So, let's talk business!! Before that, just wanna ask, is it okay if I communicate in English? :) Or you all want me to explain in BM? I can do that you know :P

Ehem!!! So okay...Business talk shall we? :)

Some of the beautiful followers had asked me about this business and I don't mind repeating it. Cause, that's what I'm here for. :)

So, if you click on this link here: Kelab Jutawan. You'll see the simple explanation of promoting to join this online business right? Don't worry. It's totally Halal. :) If it's not, I wouldn't have cared to join it or even create a blog to expand my business. :) 

So, 1 thing you should know is. This is a downline business. Have you heard of it before? It means that, after you had join it. You need to gather up more people to join in under you. So, 1 person you managed to get...you will get RM50 commission/ payment. :) So, the more people you gather. the more money you get!! Yahooo!! Right? ;)

Not to mention, if that person under you managed to make other people to join under them. You'll also get commission/ payment of RM20. :)

But let me state here that, in order to join in. You must invest RM100 :) I know now you maybe thinking. "What a huge amount of money to invest" Right? :) Well, fret not. Cause once you join in, you will  be guaranteed to get your money back :) BUT,just make sure that you find more people to join as your downline kays :)

So people, what you waiting for? Come on and join me :) I have already received payment from this business. Now it's your turn! :) REMEMBER, just click on this link k :) ::::: http://www.kelabjutawan.org/index.php?ref=pixel

Any more question..Just ask me :) Follow me too kays! Help me, to help you! :)

No comments: