Tuesday 19 July 2011

It's not about the money~

As you can see, this blog is created for business purposes. Especially to find downlines(followers) for my business. But you probably wondering why I had put the oh-so famous Jessie J song's -PRICE TAG, as my blog's song right? Well.. I have my reasons :)

The ultimate reason is cause money,is actually not everything. You probably thinking. "How hypocrite! You are running a business here!" right? :) Well.. I just wanna state that, I had decided to join this business because I wanted side income. Not for my benefit only. But also to help my parents.

Honestly, I'm still a student. I'm a Malaysian Sabahan too by the way. BUT, as embarrassing as it is.. I still rely on my parents for money. Pity kan? :P But that's the truth. I have no loans like my other friends like PTPTN or supported by any scholarship a.k.a Biasiswa. So, I'm on my two feet actually. And my income came from my parent's pocket. That's a shame. =.="

So, when I heard about this business, I had decided to split RM50-RM50 with my sister as both of us are somewhat unsure of this business. We only willing to risk RM50. So, the profit we gain, will be split to half. So, to all the students out there who are also doubtful BUT interested with this business. Find a close friend or relative to share this business together.. :)

REMEMBER:::: MONEY DOES NOT MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND. BUT! SOMETIMES WE GOTTA ADMIT THAT WE NEED THEM IN OUR LIVES.

So, about the business. Again, if any of you interested. Just leave a comment or shout at me okay? :) Here's the link people! http://www.kelabjutawan.org/index.php?ref=pixel

Instead of onlining to surf the Internet. Let's be more productive by letting it help us gain side income. Lagipun......kita kena bayar broadband guna duit juga kan... ;) oops! :P

4 comments:

Eudora Priscilla said...

I want to be a billionaires :D

Anonymous said...

i think i'm interested :) but how does this 'thing' work?

Unknown said...

wow!! i love the quote "REMEMBER:::: MONEY DOES NOT MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND. BUT! SOMETIMES WE GOTTA ADMIT THAT WE NEED THEM IN OUR LIVES."


hehehhe

Admin_C said...

KLaraparis :::: Wanna join? :)

V :::: Simple explanation- Click on the link I posted, register, and need to pay RM100 as fee. After that, find more people to join in. 1 person=RM50. So, the more people you gain, the more money you get :) Your money will be banked in every Friday :)

Mr_Mrs Mikko ::::: It's true kan! :) Come lah join me :)